Simple Steps to get prescribed to Medical Marijuana
- Contact us with a condition eligible for Medical Marijuana with supported documents.
- Make an appointment online for Clinic visit or through our Tele Med Service.
- Contact your dispensary to get your prescription
Conditions eligible for Medical Marijuana
By law, the compassionate use program (CUP) is limited to Texas patients with:
- Seizure disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Terminal cancer
- An incurable neurodegenerative disease
Eligibility to get Medical Marijuana
Patients may get Low-THC cannabis prescribed if:
- The patient is a permanent resident of Texas
- The patient has one of the medical conditions listed above
- We decide the benefit outweighs the risk
What is Medical Marijuana?
Low-THC comes from the plant Cannabis Sativa L. All parts of the plant and any resulting compounds, salts, resins, oils, and derivatives that contain no more than 0.5 % by weight of THC are considered Low-THC. Medical use of these substances is limited to swallowing, not smoking, and the prescribed dose of low-THC.